c/o Ministry Of Defense; Government Of India
By 'Anup Kumar Chaturvedi'
1) M777A2 155mm 39Caliber, Ultra Light Towed-Howitzer, BAE Systems Video of: M777A2 (USA)( If video does not play or is removed, type name of video in YouTube video-box & video will re-appear )
India plans to purchase about 435 (145 + 290) of these M777A2 ultra-light Howitzers, for the IA mountain divisions, directly from BAE (USA)
2) 'FH77 B02' 155mm 39Caliber Towed Artillery System, BAE Systems Video of: FH77B (Sweden)
India's MAIN TOWED ARTILLERY 'FH77 B02' 155mm 52Caliber, BAE Systems (formerly Bofors of Sweden)
India eventually plans to license manufacture 1800 new versions, of these FH77 B05 sophisticated Howitzers
3) ARCHER-L52, 155MM 52Caliber, Wheeled Artillery System, BAE Systems Video of: L52 (Sweden)
India's future WHEELED SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY, ARCHER-L52, 155MM 52Caliber, BAE (formerly Bofors of Sweden)
India eventually plans to license manufacture, another 800 of these highly mobile, ARCHER-L52 Howitzers
4) CAESAR SPG, 155MM 52Caliber, Wheeled Artillery System, Nexter Video of: CAESAR (France)
Another good Video of: French CAESAR 55mm SPG ( in French )
5) PEGASUS-155 MM 39Caliber, SLWH Singapore Light Weight Howitzer; ST Kinetics (Singapore)
The SLWH Pegasus was the preferred choice for the Ultra Light Howitzer Program of the Indian Army. However, ST Kinetics
was associated in a case of corruption & was blacklisted from participating in the program !
IFH-2000, 155 MM 52Caliber Towed Artillery System; ST Kinetics (Singapore)