Mr President, I did not vote for you in the elections, for personal reasons, however I have been an advocate of your ideas to make America great again.
India is liked and supported equally by both the Republicans and the Democrats, the two most powerful decision-making organization in the world! India
cannot afford to loose the vital support of the US at the United Nations; on the UNSC; reclamation of Kashmir; WTO issues; NSG etc. India favors both
US parties!! I myself admire the United States & do not want to loose the vote/support of both Republicans & Democrats; by being biased in my decision_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<<-Back to your page Sir !
Some few pre-election remarks & statements made my Mr Donald J Trump that got my initial attention !!!
1) "I do not want your money; but I need your sincere support & cooperation. I want to make America great again"
2) "I am not a politician by profession; (I am a successful businessman) but I am running for this political office, as our politicians in
the past, have not done anything about it or hardly enough ! Look at the mess we are into presently !!"
3) "I want to build the wall on the Mexican border; to control illegall flow of aliens into the US"
4) "When I become president, the days of treating Israel like a second-class citizen, will end on day one. Under my administration the U.S.
will recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel & will move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. When Iím president,
believe me, I will veto any attempt by the U.N. to impose its will on the Jewish state. It will be vetoed 100 percent"
5) "I want to destroy ISIS in the world (They are barbarics & have vowed to destroy Israel & kill Americans everywhere) and also in the USA"
6) "I want to stop people coming into the USA from Muslim (Islamic) countries that have sponsored terrorism against the US & been boycotted by Western Powers"
Some old photographs of the President; that I quite like